- Information Collection and Use
- While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name (“Personal Information”). We use the collected information for various internal use.
- We do not sell the collected information to any third party. We may, however, be required to use certain identifiers, such as device identifiers, for use with third party advertisement networks (such as Google Admob/Adsense), as well as certain third party push/notification services used (such as Google Cloud Messaging).
- Like many Services, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you use our Services (“Log Data”). This Data Log may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a visited website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we however cannot guarantee its absolute security.